General Manager's Office
The General Manager serves as the chief administrative officer of the Mountain House Community Services District and implements policies set by the MHCSD Board of Directors. The General Manager enforces laws, ordinances and Master Restrictions, as well as provides day-to-day executive oversight and management of all the MHCSD Departments.
Welcome from the General Manager
Hi, I am Ed Pattison and I am pleased to welcome you to our Mountain House website. The community of Mountain House is truly a special place! With a diverse community that embraces its local schools, walking trails, and its many parks, there is no better place than Mountain House to live, work, and raise a family.
What began in early 1993 as a vision for a new master planned community before the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors has now emerged as its own distinctive destination community. Mountain House is a growing community and will soon embark on a Town Center that will embrace the creative, unique design that is Mountain House. The Town Center will serve as the “hub” of the community: A place for friends to meet, conduct business, or to simply interact with other community members.
At Mountain House Community Services District, as we go about our daily work serving the community, we strive to innovate and build a culture of excellence and service that enriches the lives of people in our community and builds strong social bonds.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any feedback or ideas on how to improve the site or our business practices, please feel free to send any comments or questions you may have by using our feedback form. We do want to hear from you!
Ed Pattison comes to the Community of Mountain House as an executive-level manager that demonstrates a balance between innovative creativity and sound, pragmatic decision-making. With nearly a quarter-century of experience in both the public and private sector, Mr. Pattison brings the requisite leadership strengths as the General Manager necessary to assist the Mountain House develop a culture of excellence and service that enriches the lives of people in our community and build strong social bonds.
Ed is an accomplished writer that enjoys tackling difficult problems. Most importantly, Ed believes in creating a community where families can thrive; through healthy partnerships and positive participation, Mountain House can continue to build on its own distinctive destination community.
Ed possesses both advanced and undergraduate degrees from CSU Stanislaus and University of California at Davis as well as post-graduate work at various universities. Ed is happily married with four children.
The General Manager’s Office is responsible for:
- Administering the MHCSD Board policy directives
- Budgeting and economic development
- Coordinating the efforts of the various MHCSD departments
- Assisting the Board of Directors in the development and formulation of policies, goals and objectives
- Overseeing effective and efficient delivery of public services
- Negotiating contracts for MHCSD services
- Appointing authority for all MHCSD staff
- General Manager Letter 4-27-17
- General Manager Letter 1-6-17
- General Manager Letter 1-8-15
- General Manager Letter 2-25-16
- General Manager Letter 3-31-15
- General Manager Letter 6-15-15
- General Manager Letter 12-21-15
- General Manager Letter 1-8-16
- General Manager Letter 4-25-16
- General Manager Letter 6-2-16
- General Manager Letter 11-23-16